Monday, July 25, 2011

Card Games


Appropriately named commenter Tengen Toppa Duck Face has a craving for video games based on collectible , but his experience is limited toYu-Gi-Oh! and Pokémon. Somebody help a brother deal a fresh hand in today's Speak Up on Kotaku.

Are there any collectible card video games that come highly recommended, new or old? I've got a PS3/PC/Wii/DS.

I used to collect Pokémon cards (although I never learned the rules until much later... lol) when I was much younger, and never really collected any other series. I was addicted to aYu-Gi-Oh! GBA game my friend had back in 2003-4, and a couple years after that I got into the Pokémon Trading Card Game Game Boy Color game. After that GBC game, I didn't play a collectible card game (whether physical or digital) until this summer. With my free month of PlayStation Plus I played the Magic: The Gathering PSN title, and while I sucked at it and couldn't get far at all, I liked both the concept and the interface.

A couple days ago, I was on a quick road trip and when I was at some random person's place, a couple guys were playing Yu-Gi-Oh! and it more or less reinvigorated my interest in it. I wanna give something else a try, either a (video) game that I've never heard of, or a newer installment in the Yu-Gi-Oh! series. So yeah, if you know anything good, lemme know, yo!
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Update Hot News - All Rights Reserved Template IdTester by Blog Bamz