Thursday, July 21, 2011

Captain America the First Avenger Review

Captain america the first avenger movie was launch. When it comes to superhero movies, Marvel Studios has been getting better and better since we will Iron Man in 2008. I had the opportunity to see their recent history of home film, Captain America: The First Avenger, the last movie before the Avengers solo and can be your best yet. I mean really, loved it. It is an awesome movie with great writing, great performances, a damn good story and none of the setbacks that have other Marvel movies. I had great (in 3D) and I can not wait to see it. After the screening, Peter Slashfilm and recorded a quick video blog your reactions to the film.

I'ma big fan of most WWII-set film and expected to enjoy Captain America, but still passes my expectations, really kicks ass and there are so many moving scenes I want I see more and more, especially in times of action. Chris Evans is a perfect Cap / Steve Rogers and brings the character to life so well, the action is exaggerated, the script is just fantastic, fast-paced and leaves you wanting more (in a good way ). Honestly, I think the director Joe Johnston, who deserves much credit for doing this with a budget of even deliver a Marvel Studios film is more entertaining even say that Thor and Iron Man I can not wait to see again (but not 3D ), once was definitely not enough.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Update Hot News - All Rights Reserved Template IdTester by Blog Bamz